Birth of Moses
- Hebrew Identity – the most formative years of his life with his mother
- Egyptian Identity – trained and educated as the son of Pharaoh’s daughter
- Like Moses, where we find our identity is not always clear and in most cases demands an intentional decision on our part.
- In choosing his Hebrew identity, Moses models for us that following the Lord requires sacrifice.
A Time Not Wasted
- A Hebrew boy condemned to death to a child in Pharaoh’s royal household to a wandering nomad in Midian…What has truly come of my life?
- Romans 8:28 – “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.”
- What are the dangers of continuing to live with a conflicted identity?
- What are some ways we can discern where we’ve rooted our identity?
- What do your values and actions everyday say about where your identity is rooted?
- What do you need to leave behind in order to root your identity more firmly in Christ?