- Sufficient for all our needs
- Sufficient beyond all our expectations
The Sufficiency of Jesus extends to the point of redemption…
- Jesus is the greater Moses
- The gospel is the greatest exodus
Jesus came not merely to provide all that we need, but to be the provision for everything we will ever need. We ultimately find sufficiency in Him and not simply what he can provide.
- Share a time when Jesus provided for you or your family in a way that exceeded expectations?
- What makes it so difficult to find Jesus as sufficient when things aren’t going our way?
- How does finding sufficiency in the person of Jesus as opposed to what he provides allow us freedom to live a life of faith?